Chocolate For Dieters
Slimmer’s Chocolate is an ideal and healthy slimming supplement as part of your low fat and low calorie diet.
Each chocolate square of this diet chocolate contains just 90% of dark chocolate without any added sugar. What’s more, it has been produced by a great French chocolatier.
What Does Slimmers Chocolate Contain
As well as offering dark Chocolate – Slimmer Chocolate contains
- Green Tea Extract
- Artichoke Extract
- Soya Lecithin
The Benefits Of Slimmers Chocolate
- Clinical trials have proved that when combining Slimmer Chocolate with you healthy a significant loss of weight, on average 1.1 kg/month, was experienced. A reduction in waist measurement and a reduced desire for snacking on sweet food was also experienced.
- Artichoke extract can support digestion and emulsification and breakdown of fats in the body and may reduce cholesterol levels.
- Guarana can work to raise the metabolic rate, and has a mild diuretic effect.
- Green tea extract also contains caffeine to boost metabolism. But Green tea also contains polyphenols which are believed to be responsible for reducing cholesterol.
- Lecithin acts as an emulsifier which can help to break down dietary fats.
There is little doubt that Slimmers Chocolate can only benefit – the ideal target market is someone who cannot bear the thought of removing chocolate from his or her diet.
It should not be used as a sole weight loss method. More about Slimmers Chocolate here
Is Slimmers Chocolate Recommended
If you love chocolate then yes – the biggest negative is the price. £14.99 for a bar of chocolate is just too expensive.
Alternative Diet Products
Proactol – A clinically proven fat binder, recently voted one of the top 5 ways to lose weight in a survey of successful dieters untaken by the Daily Telegraph. More about Proactol
Pure Cleanse – Detox and cleanse with the natural alternative to colonic irrigation. A non evasive cleansing product that can aid relief to digestive and bloating problems. More about Pure Cleanse