Tips For Low Fat Diets
There isn’t really any great mystery to losing weight despite what the advertisers and marketeers or weight loss and diet products tell us.
The simple equation of eating less food than we currently do or using a product that can either reduce hunger or stop the absorbtion of dietary fat – or better still combining the both can help us to decrease our body fat.
Below is the top 10 tips for leading a low fat lifestyle – its up to you if you want to follow it.
Top Tips For A Low Fat Lifestyle
- Set your weight loss to something that is realistic and achievable. If your expectation is set to high it can lead to disappointment and stop your weight loss quest.
- Set aside a space in your fridge, freezer and food cupboard for your food – if your family aren’t on a diet there is no need for them to get involved with your low fat lifestyle.
- Restock your food space with low fat healthy foods such as whole grain pasta, fresh fruit and fish. Avoid dairy products and fast food.
- Monitor your food portions – try reduce the portion a little every week.
- Never skip breakfast it is the most important meal of the day. Your breakfat should be the largest meal you have per day, with a smaller lunch and even smaller meal in the evening. Going to bed after eatinga large meal is the most sensible thing to do.
- Drink lots of water – water is great for digestion and appetite suppression. If you feel hungry – drink, it may not be food yout body craves but liquid.
- Try to eat at least one vegetarian meal a week. So once a week leave meat alone entirely for that day.
- Try to eat fish every three day – fish is very low in fat and provides your body with essential oils and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Be mobile – think of your body as a bank account the more money (food) you deposit the larger your balance will be. Withdraw calories by exercise. Even walking has a calorie burning effect.
- Dont give up. Unless there is some underlying medical problem you will lose weight – it is more a question of do you really want to lose weight.