Dangers Of Brazilian Slimming Pills
The latest craze in slimming pills are the so called Brazilian Slimming Pills. This is generic term that describes a product called Emagrece Sim.
Emagrece Sim is advertised as a completely natural product but in reality it is anything but.
The FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) has released several warnings about the product but as Emagrece Sim hails form outside Europe and the United States there is not much they can do to stop the import.
What Is Emagrece Sim
A two part weight loss product with different coloured slimming pills (yellow and orange) to denote the separate courses.
Part 1 – is a cleansing and detox formula that is aimed at improving bowel function by ridding the system of harmful toxins and bacteria.
Part 2 – is the weight loss formula that uses a fat burner and an appetite suppressant. The appetite suppressant reduces hunger cravings while the fat burner increases the metabolic rate and energy levels to burn calories from food consumed.
At first glance Emagrece Sim seems a pretty run of the mill weight loss product but it is only when the ingredients are revealed does the problem arise.
Emagrece Sim Formula
- Chlordiazepoxide HCl (the active ingredient in Librium)
- Fluoxetine HCl (the active ingredient in Prozac)
- Fenproporex a stimulant that is not approved for marketing in Europe or the United States. Fenproporex is transformed in the body to amphetamine, and results have concluded to show up in urinalysis as a positive test for amphetamines.
Reason Not To Buy Emagrece Sim
Several reasons exist to not be tempted to buy.
1. Emagrece Sim is not approved by the FDA despite manufacturers claims that they are.
2. The company involved in production doesn’t seem to exist.
3. Despite an all natural product front – the ingredients are very much drug based.
4. The most likely purchasing route would be via eBay, where counterfeit product is rife.
Alternatives To Emagrece Sim
Capsiplex is the fat burner that appeared in the press and on television many times in recent months.
Capsiplex contains an ingredient that has a strong association with the NHS but available to buy without prescription.
When released onto the market Capsiplex caused such a clamour that it sold out within 3 days.
Capsiplex should be high on anyones wishlist.
Read more about Capsiplex